Please contact Jonathan on the number below to arrange an
introductory session or assessment at one of the three private
practices seen on the Locations page. He
may also be able to help with questions or queries about counselling
and psychotherapy via e-mail.
The mobile number is a confidential
number, so please feel free to leave a message and Jonathan will get
back to you as soon as he can.
Helplines & recommended links
- Age Concern: 0800 00 99 66 (freefone)
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 020 7833 0022
- Bristol Crisis Service for Women (Self harm): 0117 925 1119
- Cancer BACUP: 0808 800 1234
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Cruse Bereavement Care Helpline: 0870 167 1677
- Depression & Anxiety Support Services (DASS): 01392 259993
- Drinkline: 0800 917 8282
- Drugline: 01932 856265
- Eating Disorders Association: 01603 62141
- Gamblers Anonymous: 020 7384 3040
- Help The Aged: 0500 76 74 76
- Mind: : 08457 660163
- National AIDS Trust: : 0800 567 123
- National Debtline: : 0808 808 4000 (freephone)
- No Panic (Panic attacks): 0800 783 1531 (freephone)
- Samaritans National Helpline - Republic of Ireland: 1850 60
- Samaritans National Helpline - UK: : 08457 90 90 90
- Shelterline: 0808 800 4444 (freephone)
- Terence Higgins Trust: 020 7242 1010
- Victim Support: 0845 30 30 900
- Young Women's Centre (sexual abuse): 0800 731 4080 (freephone)
- Central London Counselling
Central London Counselling Services Limited has been
successfully providing organisational trauma interventions,
mediation, coaching, training, consultancy and employee
assistance therapy services to organisations, groups, couples &
individuals nationally and internationally for the past 5 years.
- St Margarets Counselling
St Margarets Counselling has been providing employee assistance,
therapy services, trauma interventions, training and coaching to
individuals, couples and organisations locally and in central
London for the past five years.
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
UKCP exists to promote and maintain the profession of
psychotherapy and high standards in the practice of
psychotherapy for the benefit of the public, throughout the UK.
The National Register of Psychotherapists is published annually,
and only psychotherapists who meet the training requirements of
UKCP and abide by its ethical guidelines are included.
- The Institute of Transactional Analysis (ITA)
The Institute of Transactional Analysis (the ITA) is the
professional body which sets standards of competence and ethical
practice for qualified and training Transactional Analysts in
- European Association for Transactional Analysis
The purpose of the European Association of Transactional
Analysis is to promote knowledge and research on Transactional
Analysis, to develop its theory, and to ensure agreed standards
of practice. promote cooperation in Europe in the field of
- The Metanoia Institute
Metanoia is among the larger psychotherapy & counselling
educational institutions in Britain and is a charitable body.
Founded in the early 1980's, Metanoia has been operating for
over twenty years, running leading Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Phoenix Psychodrama
Phoenix Psychodrama offers psychodrama self development
workshops, workshops for professionals, and workshops based
around specific themes for organisations. They also offer
ongoing therapy in the London area for individuals, and groups.
- Pink Therapy
Pink Therapy is London's largest and most experienced private
therapy practice working with sexual minority clients.
Information for visually impaired users:
A copy of the information on this site is available on
cassette for a small administrative cost. If you would like a
copy of this for yourself or a friend, please
contact us via
email for further information.